Girls, how can I get women to like me in a romantic/sexual way? They do like me in a friend kind of way?

Girls, how can i get women to like me in a romantic/sexual way? They do like me in a friend kind of way.

What Girls Said 1

• Liking you in a friend kind of way is the best way to start! All great relationships have got to have a nice grounding in friendship, so you're going in the right direction. If you want to show a female friend that you have more than just a friendship interest, the way I'd like a male friend to go about it would be to invite me out for a drink or coffee, one-on-one, and that way I'd definitely get the message. Maybe increase the amount of touching that you do, e. g. "accidental" arm brushes, sitting closer together on a sofa, etc. and this will definitely let your female friend start thinking whether or not you are romantically interested in her. Good luck! :)

What Guys Said 0