I am short and fat. I dont really have any question actually. It's just that it saddens me that I'm like invisible to the guys eyes. Haha?

I was just wondering if I'll remain single and pathetic until forever. Hm.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not invisible. We always look. We just don't care. Maybe that's worse than being invisible, I don't know.

If being fat bothers you, you can do something about it.

Alternatively, find a guy who is attracted to girls your size. Guys like that do exist. That's the great thing about guys, no matter what your bodyshape, there will be guys out there for whom that is the perfect bodyshape. We are super diverse that way, no matter what the media would have you believe.

What Guys Said 2

• You can do something about your weight, even if you were dealt a rough hand to begin with its always something you can work on and improve. Most importantly though, don't let that get you down. Being negative is the most unattractive thing a person can do, be happy and proud of who you are, but also set goals for yourself to work on.

• nobody is invisble!! I think the most important thing is that you feel happy about the way you look... if you feel happy guys will notice you even when you don't look like a model!!

What Girls Said 1

• Aw hun, if your personality shines through, you'll find someone! Besides it's not about looks, and if it was I'm sure you're beautiful anyway!