Does he want me to wait or to move on away from him?

this is his text, ''we need some space, the break is not forever, you need to move on. i do care for you. pls try to relax.''

what do you think to his text? what he is trying to say

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently, you have both been in this relationship where things got 'hairy scary,' and with this, he wants his own 'space,' some time alone to do some soul searching, Advising You to the same, and this so-called 'Break,' just to go about your business for now, your life and he will see what happens in the future, so don't sweat it... It May not be forever.
    He could come back with his tail between his legs, sweetie. Or he may get so comfy and cozy with this new arrangement, he will end up 'Coming back,' but with----Friends with benefits on his mind and this could be the dealbreaker that will seal your fate forever... He may not want a real relationship after the 'Break,' that is.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Wants to be friends but needs a break talking to you because someone in the relationship is developing too strong of feelings and he doesn't want it to kill the friendship? Just a guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats how usually chick is usually "back-up zoned"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• just relax... don't text him. give it time maybe he has to think about something.. it may be hard to not text him but trust me, he needs it. you need it.

0|0
    0|0