Men and overweight women... do men like us?

I was just wondering if some guys really don't care if a girl is overweight. Not overweight like bariatrically obese, but just too big for her frame, if that makes sense. There's a guy I like and I don't know if he thinks I'm pretty enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on the man really. I've noticed most of the men on here are leaning towards slender, physically fit if you ask them their type.

It's important you feel confident. If you don't, get that butt moving. At the end of the day, this is just a website of people who've never met you and never will. It's nice because you get honest opinions, however, you get some very tunnel viewed opinions sometimes. Some women look better with a bit of extra weight, some not. You're probably absolutely fine :)

What Guys Said 8

• Although I love women of all shapes and colors and sizes.. Its to a certain extent.. I'm just being honest, chubby is ok.. She can still have s cute face and curvy body.. Bigger than that? No I'm turned away by it.. Let's be honest, doesn't matter how ugly or handsome we are.. First thing to catch our attention is the physical attraction.. And once a women start to lose her womenly figure.. Well.. U get my point..

And I do apologize to any plus size women here, I was being honest and it does sound mean. But i did not intend to hurt or discourage anyone

• Yes, I honestly see them as the easier, less difficult choice. Sometimes the more attractive ladies just take too much time to attract. The bigger ladies are always ready to go. As such, I like their availability. Then tend to be a little more reliable as well because they typically want more attention.

I like that.

Also they're pretty much guaranteed to have large breasts. I like that too.

• 1|0
  • Depending on how overweight... However most guys aren't attracted to overweight women,

• There are men who do, but I am not one of those men.

• You need to have the self esteem, the self love to get yourself into shape. It's very important.

THEN worry about getting a bf

• Why do people keep asking this? Obviously every guy is different. Personally, NO I do not like overweight/obese girls. I stay in shape, eat right and exercise, so I want a girl that is thin, athletic or average.

• Some guys do.

What Girls Said 4

• well most guys prefer fit women, but if you are feminine fairly confident and charming then you can attract guys even if ur fat. just be confident. there will always be a man who wants you. don't think of it like "does he think im pretty enough" but "i am sexy as fuck". have that mentality and you'll attract guys you never thought u could

• Some care, some don't. I could stand to be thinner and I still get plenty of male attention.

• I'm a little chunky/curvy and my bf loves it

• HOW overweight are we talking here?