Is my problem that I am ugly or that I am a loner and I hardly ever go out?

Am I too ugly or is my problem the fact that I hardly ever go out?

• Ugly
  • Loner

Most Helpful Girl

• You won't get to talk to many women if you are alone in your house! From your profile picture you seem a fairly good looking guy and as long as you can hold a conversation you will do great :) try something like speed dating, as approaching random girls in public might scare some people away.

What Girls Said 4

• You need to have confidence and go out more. Girls dont really approach guys... u have to smile and start a conversation with the ones u find cute. Notice I said cute... the really hot ones will crush your new budding self esteem. U will just be one of the many guys that hit on them.

• Isn't it weird to go out on your own?

• No... how else are u going meet people? Going out doesn't always mean to a club or something. Go to the mall. Go to a free festival in town. Go to the movies. If u are uncomfortable with your own company how can u make someone else comfortable. Maybe u need to work on yourself b4 trying to date.

• Being shy & introverted makes it harder to socialize.. Just gotta find the right people to talk to!

• I worry that women find me repulsive

• I'll have to try harder then!

• Just work on being more social, look at girls in the eye, don't walk with your eyes always pointed at the ground.. Stand up straight, smile, laugh.. If you put on the confident act.. It may help you gain more confidence in general! Start talking to cashiers or waitresses, make small talk.. Flirt a little! It takes practice being social, you aren't ugly in any way.. It's just lack of confidence, but for no reason!

• Go get some confidence

• U need to go out more.

• Isn't it weird to go out on your own?

• No. Join a club or something, maybe a martial arts club for example, put yourself out there and make friends, get to know people, you hear me?

What Guys Said 3

• its because you're not putting any effort into your social life. you need to up your confidence in yourself and your overall game.

• find an extroverted friend (me), and go out one night to a social gathering be it a bar, party, carnival or what not and feed off of his energy. Picking up women is easier that way.

• Both.

If you're less than handsome, you especially need to go out and show that you've got more to offer than (a lack of) looks.