UPSET MUCH !!! please I NEED ADVICE?

So okay my friend introduced me to her friends and and one of they I instantly became really close to he said to me and my friend he liked me so when I met up with him I spoke about how I felt and he did the same and he said can I think about going out with u I said okay the next day the subject came up and he was hesitating and said I don't like u and I was very hurt and now we are speaking again and he says he thinks he likes me and he said he didn't because of me putting pressure on him... iam so confused and another thing he wanted to speak to my parents because I went to town with him and didn't get back to late on a school night and I have strict parents and he wanted to clear everything up for me and I was on the phone and my mum said hi and he was addressing my mum very nicely and he said I kinda need to keep in ur mums good books...,... but u don't go out with me so how do u need to stay in her good books... please IAM REALLY CONFUSED AND UPSET so please give me some helpful advice

Most Helpful Guy

• My impression is that this isn't a guy you will really be happy with. He seems confused about his own wants. Probably if he had strong feelings (and self-confidence) he would have asked you out already. A guy who isn't considering your feelings of uncertainty is probably not going to be really good to talk to, and from what you're saying it sounds like he doesn't even know what he's thinking.

You could wait it out, or you could try just asking him directly. "I need to know what you want. You haven't given me a clear answer. I need to know whether a relationship is possible or if I'm just wasting my time." (Or something like that) Personally, if a girl I liked exercised that kind of self-respect, I would think pretty highly of her.

• Thanks for your advice x

What Guys Said 1

• This is the oddest behavior I have witnessed. Unless you're under 13, I've never seen somebody act like this, I want to help but I'm afraid this baffles me.

What Girls Said 1

• i think he does like you just i would stop asking him whats going on until he knows himself wats going on between you too you have done all you can on your part now its his turn to sweetie don't worry from the sounds of it i think he does like you but wants to be sure of himself before he gets into anything with you and i don't think u should ask him anything go with the flow and let him come to you when he's ready so he never has to say you are pressuring him