Dating and having sex with a guy who is 19 and you're 28 is it bad?

I'm in love with this guy who is 19 and i'm 28. we were having sex a lot last few days and we're really happy together but yesterday i start having some thoughts about our relationship and thinking that I'm doing something wrong by dating him. I start thinking that i shouldn't date younger guys anymore.

• stop dating younger guys.
  • It's not wrong as long as you're happy.
  • You're sick.
  • Don't stop dating him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I think it's abnormal and kinda weird, but that's jut me. If a 28 yr. old woman was showing interest in my 19 yr old kid brother, then I'd be highly suspect of what type of woman this is. Given 19 is technically legally an adult, your average 19 yr. old male still has traces of immaturity dominating his personality. Something like that just doesn't sit well with me. It's no different from a 28 yr. old man showing interest in a 19 yr. old girl

• What kind of weirdness that you meant?

• Those weren't my words.
      I just think it's weird and slightly abnormal. If that was my kid brother, relative, or friend, I'd keep an eye on her.

• I'd also probably think that she can't handle a real, grown a** man so she feels the need to date a male who hasn't reached a certain level yet.

What Guys Said 8

• if you're feeling worried you're probably worried about commitment issues since he's too damn young lol. how far off am I here?

• See again, age seems to be a bigger concern towards women

U are perfectly fine, in fact ! Kuddos to u !

If u two have a strong connection, who cares if he's that much younger (as long as he's legal+)
    Life's about enjoyment, nothing lasts forever so enjoy what's in front of u while it does.

Good luck

• It depends where you both are in your lives and what you want in a relationship. If you both want the same thing, it doesn't really matter much.
    The age thing doesn't bother him. You shouldn't be bothered either : )

• maybe he digs older girls. he is already old enough to know if this is good for him or not but you could ask yourself what you have already done in the relationship that had nothing to do with sexuality if you want to see if he's just mikf hunting or also likes you in a deeper way

• Not bad the older man dating and having sex to a young girl so... same as you. Take the chance and feel the heat and taste of honey!

• If you both want the same kind of relationship, keep dating him.

• He probably thinks he's scored big lol, if you both have fun then why stop?

• nothing wrong here plus he's over the age of consent so your good

What Girls Said 4

• If your happy, be happy. But i will tell you from experience.. I was 19 when I met my ex, he was 26. It was great but at the same time I could tell the age thing did interfere.. not really consciously though. Just the fact we were in different stages in life, he was settling into what he going to do for the rest of his life and we'll I was just beginning to decide what I might want to start on. Best of wishes to you though!!! Though that wasn't the resonance for the end.

• I dont have any opinion or judgement towards it. But as a 28yo woman, I rather date who is nine years older than younger

• It could work because when I was 19 I dated a guy who was 28 and we made it work for a year but he couldn't commit to me so it didn't work out

• If you want to eventually marry him, be aware than having kids after the age of 30 may increase the risk of your kids having developmental problems, e. g. Down's syndrome. Also, guys take a lot longer to mature than girls so at the age of 19 he's probably not in the relationship for anything long term, just a bit of fun. However, your situation could be exceptional.

• No i didn't mention something about getting married because I'm not going to try it again but i really love him because he's a good guy.