Pls help on his character... am I a booty call?

i meet a guy on badoo, almost 2 months. we chatted for about 2 weeks and start going out. The first 3 weeks we meet almost twice a week and had sex on the second date. he told me he like me and i did tell him too. recently he slowed teeing like once in a week and asking me out after 2 weeks.
am i a booty call? when he makes plans he texts me prior and we meet not necessarily we have sex... he takes me movies, nice dinners and bars..
but i don't understand why he disappears in between pls help

Most Helpful Girl

• If you go out once a week or two I'd say you're dating pretty regularly. If you want to see him more express that to him. It sounds like he is the on always approaching you so maybe he's unsure of your desire to want to see him. It's not always up to the guy. If you feel like you want to see him, why not ask for yourself?

What Guys Said 2

• talk to him. maybe that's all the time he has, or perhaps he doesn't realize that you'd like to see him more frequently. doesn't sound like a booty call but why don't you just ask him what he feels, tell him how you feel. you know talk to him

• Maybe he's busy?

Not sure, while I do admit I have booty calls.. I make it clear she's just my booty call.. Were not friends.. Were not lovers.. We just have sex.. Some of them have their own dates or bf

Men should be more upfront with women so both are on same page..
    With that said

Confront him, ask what u are to him.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's busy, has a job, other friends to see, etc. However, if he's really into you he'll text you every day to say good morning/good night and ask you how your day was or give you updates on his life/keep you in the loop. Sounds like he's not a keeper! :(