Are there any reasons that can make not one woman want to date or have sex with a man?

Do you think that a man can have confidence but not one woman wants to date him or have sex with him? Are there any reasons that can make not one woman want to date or have sex with a man?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can list an absolute ton of reasons. Men with too much confidence either have something to prove, are players or are arrogant tools and obviously think too much of themselves and think they are the best thing to happen to women since, well, ever.

I personally have rejected men who have sent me flowers and love letters and cards because they reeked of desperation and cliche. I have also received "Valentine's" cards with threats in them ("I'm warning you, this is the last time I'll ask you on a date" etc) and bribes ("If you go for dinner with me, I might buy you flowers). Desperation is not good.

I also won't have sex with a man if he is pushy. If he is pushy about sex, he will most definitely be controlling and demanding (possibly verging on emotionally or physically abusive) in the relationship.

I also won't date serial daters/players because ultimately I am looking for a long term partner (with a view to marriage). So any guys who don't want kids, can't cook (or won't try to), can't wash their own clothes, etc. are completely off the cards. I also won't date a man who hasn't got a secure job that brings in a decent amount of money. I'm a career girl who ideally would like a double household income.

Hope this answers your question!

What Girls Said 1

• If his personality sucks then most women won't give him a chance

What Guys Said 3

• If you're ugly , poor , and/or have the personality of a potato.
    I think the only thing you'll be fucking will be yourself.

• I think being a bum will do the trick naturally.

• If his personality sucks and he isn't good looking on top of it. Being good looking and having a crappy personality will still get girls to sleep with you