Do's and Don'ts

So I have my first date tonight just wanted to know some do's and don'ts. like how much to talk, what to say. that kind of thing.

thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• don't tell a bunch of bs stories to make yourself look better. Once she finds out the truth you'll look bad. Talk about things you want to accomplish, memorable and/or funny things from your past, and the things you're really into. Don't forget to ask things that is important for you to know about the other person (as long as its not offensive) or just curious about.

What Girls Said 2

• Just be yourself.

• try and make a few jokes

girls generally love humor

What Guys Said 2

• Don't worry about how much to talk and what to say, just be yourself :) Don't ever lie or exaggerate to make yourself look better as someone else said :) Don't say things she may find offensive or use humour she may dislike eg toilet humour, excessive swearing/cursing etc :) Do compliment her on her looks when you first see her but don't make something up, be specific about something you like about her, even if it is completely random, eg I have no idea but I like my gf's eyebrows :) Do act as though this is just a new friend except hold back on the friend only interactions such as friendly punches and "guy talk" :) This sounds like a lot but it will all come naturally :) Well done on getting the first date, remember to enjoy yourself and KNOW THIS: you are worrying about what to do and not to do and how to impress etc, she is doing exactly the same, remember, if she didn't like you, why would she go out with you :) good luck and have fun

• Do smile, and do be yourself.

Don't brag, don't lie, and don't stare at her chest.

Good luck.