Would you ever meet a stranger online just for sex?

Do you think this would be a bad idea? What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Without talking to them? Without pix? Not in a public place?

I'd take precautions before meeting someone (esp. if you're female) from the internet.

Not saying "don't do this", but am saying, "be careful, leave good documentation/etc"

Anonymous sex can be fabulous, but it's difficult to arrange.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's too risky. I wouldn't do it.

What Guys Said 7

• I've done this quite a few times off of craigslist. The sex can really go any which way. You gotta have good social skills to pull it off. If you're the type that can talk to strangers on the street with no problem by all means go for it. If you're socially awkward, talk with the person for a little bit.

Big suggestion although I haven't followed it myself... meet publicly first. Girls will be all like "What if it's a serial killer" but guys need to watch out too because there's a lot of creepy guys on craigslist deliberately trying to hit up heterosexual men to suck their dicks. Many of which even pose as women trying to get dick pics off of guys.

• it's really bad because he/she might be a maniac LOL

• Nope, seems like a bad idea.

• I've done it.

• It might be a bad idea. It's kinda risky. Better to go with someone you at least know a little.

• It is bad idea really. I tried..

• Yes, I would.

What Girls Said 4

• Bad idea! There are some girls here who meet with a guy she knew from fb and she was abducted and raped for months. Please don't make yourself vulnerable. What if he's a killer or whatever or have stalker tendencies. I'm not just being paranoid. I just saw this happen with other girls.

• Yes I have and would again!

• It happens so often nowadays but i still wouldn't do it.

• No.. I only want to have sex with someone I have feelings.