Is it normal to date someone younger than me?

Ok so I am in the 9th grade, but the way my birthday is I could be in the 10th grade. I missed the cutoff by like 4 days. So my mama chose to keep me in 9th grade. So this may seem like not a big deal to you. But every guy I like in t grade is always younger than me. The one I like now is 4 months younger than me. I am very old fashioned I think the guy should be taller, older, and as you out. But I am just wondering what is everyone's position on going out with someone younger than you? Do you think it matters for me that everyone I younger than me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you like older guys, can't you go hang out in places where the older guys are? If you like the younger guys, then you're making exceptions for your rules.? I don't think it matters who you like, we all have our preferences ^ ^

What Guys Said 2

• Older, younger... age doesn't matter as much as having a great relationship. You might find older guys to be more on par with your maturity level, but there really aren't any absolute rules regarding the dating age range.

• I don't think that there is anything wrong with dating someone who is younger than you. If you actually like him and vise versa then it shouldn't even matter at all.

What Girls Said 2

• not normal

• normal