3rd date appropriate?

This guy and I have been on 2 dates but we met through mutual friends and we saw eachother a couple times before that. I have a house warming party to go to on Saturday and I was wondering if it would be appropriate to ask him if he wanted to go with me. It's been a while since I dated and I'm not sure what's what nowadays. Opinions?

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on what kind of dude he is. Personally, I don't take such things to heart. To me it would sound like just another date. To some other people it would sound like a HUGE step and whatever else, know what I mean?

It's kind of a crap shoot. If I were you I'd explain the situation and say that your first thought was to invite him but that you don't want him to feel weird about it or anything... That way you disarm him in case he's one of those dudes that would freak out. Or you can just avoid it altogether and forget about inviting him, that would be 100% more safe and less damaging.

• Well we went out this last weekend and a few of his friends were hanging out at the bar we were having drinks at so we hung out with them for a little bit before we went to see a movie. So I feel like it's ok to ask big at the same time, like you said, don't want to make it seem like I'm pushing to go faster then what we both feel comfortable ya know?

• Yup. Reasonable decision.

• There is no harm in inviting him as your +1, it will make him feel important/special to know you wanted him to go with you. If that's not what you want you could always say he was your second option.

Hope I've helped.

What Girls Said 0