Should I love my V-card to the guy I love before leaving for a year?

I'm leaving for a year to france and I don't know what to do I love my bf but I'm a virgin and I really want to do it with him. The thing is I don't don't know if it's a good idea to do it before I leave or if I should wait till I return... I'm 19 by the way

• DO IT
  • DON'T DO IT

Most Helpful Guy

• This happened with me.
    My girl was going to Germany for a year.
    We had been dating for a year, doing everything but intercourse.
    It was her idea to have sex before she left.
    We went off for a weekend, and did it.
    It was good, and kept us thinking about each other while she was away.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, I don't know that he'll be patient and wait for you.

Plus, he may think that he's awakened sexual desires in you, and you spent all year fucking boys in France.

Of course, that's assuming that you don't want to spend all year fucking boys in France.

I'd say wait, and give it up after you come back if he's still into you.

• Don't try to rush things because you are going on a trip, better to have things happen naturally. If he loves you he will wait. This is the 21st century, with all this technology its a lot easier to keep in touch and having a long distance relationship isn't as bad as it sounds. You might just find that it makes that first time that much more special.

• If you have found someone special to lose it to, then it should be fine. You might not be with him a year from now, but we never have any guarantees about the stability of our relationships. I don't think this will make him anymore likely to stay with you for the next year if that is what you are thinking.

• DONT DO IT

What Girls Said 2

• I would wait personally. But it is really your choice. I would hate to give it away only to return and find out he moved on to another girl.

• If YOU want to do it, there's your answer... just be carefull