Girls, do you test guys to make sure they don't just want to hookup?

Ok so I've been talking to a girl on a dating site for a few days now and I was asking her what she likes to do for fun and she tells me she likes to flirt with guys and touch herself. Honestly I was pretty bummed cause I'm not into one night stands. I'd really like to get an actual gf at some point. Assuming I meet a decent girl one of these days. I responded back and teased her and little bit and asked for a serious answer and she gave me one... sort of. Girls, was she testing me to see if I was just trying to get a one night stand out of her? Or is she just a whore?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah for sure. i wanna know I'm not getting with an asshole.

well i wouldn't test a guy by doing what that girl did, but i guess thats her own way of testing men, yeah. at the same time tho, she could actually have been into that stuff^^ idk.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Doesn't sound like she's testing you. I haven't "tested" a guy since I was probably 15? Anyway, not since I'm an adult.

She's either incredibly immature, or maybe that's just what she likes! Do not try to read too much into that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls do test guys, but if the girl says she like to flirt and touch herself, she's directly telling you what she wants from you…and it's not an emotional relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes women test men but NOT like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a whore who offers it up to anyone on a dating website.
    Try only talking to girls who say they want a committed relationship. When a girl picks casual she typically is really looking for a ons or fb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls aren't actually that complicated.. she probably isn't trying to test you or anything. But then that's my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • So then what is she trying to suggest?

• She's probably just a whore if you take into consideration about what she said about liking to flirt with guys and touch herself. Her giving a half-serious answer meant she is likely waiting for you to make the first move and is only looking for a one-night stand but then she could have done all this to see if you took up the offer of doing that. Give her a chance, perhaps, and trust your gut or instincts. Good luck.

• But then could just be one of those girls who do this to see if you act like a douche by trying to get a one-night stand out of her but it's easier to think most simply... it's most likely that she a whore.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.