Ever came across a situation that if you put money on it you swore it was real to only find out something truly interesting and amazing?

Ever met someone you thought you knew for years and then find out they are just not what you thought they would be. And I'm not talking about because you expressed something from your heart and they wasn't with it, because the reality of it, it's always someone else that would treasure what you have to offer. But at the end of the day it changed your entire perception of people. But most importantly it changes who I know I am. Women have the ability to completely mentally destabilize a man's mind after years. I just learned some people never move on and how important it is, but hey maybe I should try to hit it and quit but I thought this person was with much more. Next time for sure that's what it will be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, don't take it out on ur next woman.

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest, the same happened to me... I fell in love with a man... hard and I thought I'd spend my life with him... but he turned out be not who I thought he was... he was a liar and a sneak and now I am heartbroken... I feel I've been duped and played... but don't make other pay for this person's total lack of consideration.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't try the hitting and quitting it hurts them