How to move on from a girl at work?

So me and this girl at work have been texting for like 2 weeks, I asked her out and she basically said no so I have been trying to move on but I work with her so thats kinda awkward and she still keeps texting me like it never happened. How do I move on from this.

Most Helpful Guy

• You move on by quickly moving on to the next woman you are attracted to. You take no time to show them how you feel. You say "I am attracted to you" You await a reaction. If it is negative, whoopty freakin' do. You can move to another fish in the sea.

There is no rule anywhere that says you have to like one woman only. After all you are single. You can do as you wish. When you gawk over one woman over a long time you get attached. That is bad for us men because women can destroy us so easily with one word "NO" fuck that shit.

More women with the same question means statistically at least one will be interested enough to take you up on your offer.

It is what I do and I am happy with my results.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she's not available. You should probably just stop texting and see what happens. If she stops, she's not that interested. If she really wants to more, she'll let you know, loud and clear.

What Guys Said 2

• First of what did she actually say?

• Simple you just move on. If she's texting like it never happened maybe you might want to do the same shit