I Don't Go Out Anymore?

I am 23, just finished college and work full-time. At this point in my life, I have pretty much become a recluse and I am just sick of women... so I don't go out anymore.

-I go to work all day.

-I come home and work on my side business.

-I go to the community gym (I live in small apartment complete, so I am usually the only one there).

-I go grocery shopping when I have to.

That's about it.

I used to enjoy going out, looking fancy/dressing nice and trying to chat up women. They are never interested. I'm just done, so I just don't feel the need to go out anymore unless its for necessities.

-I'm just tired of the constant rejection and feeling like shit, so yeah.

Been doing this for 4 months so far. Is this good/bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what makes you happy. I tend to spend a lot of time alone but I like that. It's relaxing for me. Plus I'm 22 right now and a grad student so when I'm not doing work or school work I just want time to myself to relax. I'm the type of person that needs a lot of alone time. I don't see this as a bad thing. Don't worry about what others think. Just do what makes you happy.

What Girls Said 1

• Having a side business and a job and a place of your own is great and you should be really happy that you have those things! :) Maybe try online dating sites or joining a new club to meet new women?

What Guys Said 1

• Well just go with the flow give your time to recover and get back at there bro never give up.