Is it THAT hard for a girl to even consider dating a guy with better personality than looks?

To people I don't care about, I'm just a rock and roll loving gamer, but to my friends and crushes I'm very social.
Girls have Invited me to their little gatherings, but the farthest I've gotten with one has been a kiss on the cheek. I've been told my personality is way better than my looks, (I agree) but is it really that hard to consider dating guys like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• No! The guy that I like right I did not think was physically attractive to be honest but after getting to know him I think he is really attractive and he is by far the greatest guy I have ever met. I have had exes who were sexy as hell but they were kind of douche bags but this guy right now has made me laugh more than all of those guys put together over the past three weeks that I have known him.

What Girls Said 4

• Treat a girl right, better than all the other guys she's been with and she might fall for you. I dated a guy who other guys said was dorky and lame and he turned out to be a douchebag who never gave a care about me... looks are everything

• No it's not, you just have to meet a girl you click with.

• If there's zero attraction, it won't work

• But like tesscb said if you really like the person you become attracted. So if the attraction still isn't there after getting to know someone then they just aren't for you. ..

• NO NOT AT ALL!!! I prefer a guy with a great personality! Looks are temporary and if you don't have brains to back up the looks I am sorry but that the theeee biggest turn of! Plain and simple, people who dwell on looks are younf minded are aren't worth the time period if your trying to commit to someone. If not, you'd just be a gray "play thing"

What Guys Said 3

• You don't have to look good but honestly some girls are shallow especially in high school and want the "bad boy" to play around with or whatever but you should find someone in time as long as you aren't hideous or boring. A kiss on the cheek is good for under 18, man!

• Looks gets you girls personality is a joke, so is confident and self esteem.

• If you're optimistic :)