Guys opinion.. how would you feel if a girl took you out to watch the stars, instead of the other way around?

Well the question basically tells it all. I'm an outdoors kind of girl, and he is too. We've only been together twice, once for lunch and once a bullride then backroads and beer the rest of the night. I keep up with all the events in the sky, eclipses that are visable, meteor showers, ect. I just love the sky, the stars and the moon. Like in a field just staring at the sky, whether in the ground or in a truck bed/tailgate. Cheesy or no?

Not just romantic, i just want to be alone with him and give him some time to just relax, the both of us.

Most Helpful Guy

• if the guy really likes you, trust me asking him to go do stuff together would make his world shake and heart will certainly beat faster. Plus there's something in the brain that happens too and it makes the moment feel good... oh wait, it's called LOVE and it feels amazing.
    Trust me we like it. Plus it's good to have the girl ask to go places from time to time. Being too old fashioned awaiting for the guy to do everything would get tiring for us after a while. I mean if i am the one asking to go places all the time, after a while i'm thinking if the girl is just polite and accepts these just because.
    come up with ideas from time to time.
    Watching the stars is great ! teach him a little something. :)

• thank you... how did it go ?

What Guys Said 11

• I'm envious of this guy lol

Despite what others are saying, do it
    If he really likes u, he'll respect what ur interests are and also give it a try

I have no interest in it, but if a girl I was interested took me out to show me what she was interested in, I'd def give it a try.

Good luck ! Lucky guy !

• Someone just asked almost this same question. Again, I'd love to do any activity with the girl I love.

• NO that isn't cheesy'that is authentic with quality'thankyou 'I live for this kind of quality. Why even have doubt.

• It's about the interaction. Bring snacks and drink then it'll work just fine. I'd assume the girl wanted to do something romantic

• That's good. When Girl takes guy out to do anything is good, refreshing, since its normally the other way round!

• For sure! Make it like a surprise be like come over I want to show you something.

• She wants something new... one way or another.

• I would like it for sure!

• outdoor activities with a girl i like? sounds great to me.. i would love this.

• Find out if he has the same interest first. Just a recommendation

• I just love the scenery. I'm not a constellation wiz or anything of the sort. I just like the peace of being out in the calm of night watching the sky. He stays stressed with work and his "getaway" is riding his utv at night..

• That sounds lovely.

• but found out if its his thing

What Girls Said 0