What is your number?

How many guys/gals have you slept with? And how many is too many?

What do you consider an average number?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've slept with 9guys and 1girl, I remember every one, how many times we did it and where we did it. I was a heartless bitch and once a guy got attach I dip so my numbers grew. Now I'm in a committed relationship, and I'm happy so I think and hope he'll be 9th and last. I'm not proud of it, but I'm not ashamed either it's made me the person I am today. And I like that person I can look in the mirror and not be disgusted.

What Guys Said 18

• 12 for me

No number is too high.

• 15 women. 7 of them where actual relationships so lots of sex there.
    the rest where one night stands.
    Ehh, Ill keep fucking till the day my dick falls off or I die. I see nothing wrong with many sexual partners.
    And I would not judge a girl if she has had more partners then me. I have been lazy about finding sex or a relationship lately so it would be higher if I wasn't in a funk.

• Me: 1
    In a partner: I don't care that much as long as she was safe and responsible.. I mean some numbers are way to extreme because then I'd think we value sex differently.

• Never slept with anyone so that would be 0

• Depends on age. I'm 22, so I'll just speak for this age imo.

Guys: 5-10

Girls: 10-15

NOT GaG guys/girls though. Those numbers would be lower.

• Why more for girls? From the people I know, the reverse is true (significantly).

• @maskofinsanity it's just my guess, then again i go to a university with about 22,000 undergrads :)

• Haha as did I :) Australia seems less conservative about sex though so our numbers are probably higher in general.

• I'll say the average number is less than 10, many sleeps around have have a lot of partners while other have a only 3 or 4, some have 1 and a few 0.

• 0. wanna keep it at one for the rest of ma life and be faithful to the luv of ma life.

• 5
    That's my number
    3 girlfriends and 2 strangers (twin sisters) I met in a club in Malaysia

• zero, 0, rei, nul

• No such thing as too many... your sexual morals cannot equate with others :)

To answer your question, 30.

• My number is 36. I wish I was lying but not.

• no one 0 so far lol and for me average number will be 1

• 1 girl no guys. Don't believe in such a thing as too many. Average number depends on the demographic group. I have sex with who I want too when I want too anything beyond that is irrelevant to me.

• 30-40 and I wish I was joking.

• http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YshyK1q90J
    0 maybe 195 I don't know
    ...

• 204 and I'm in my teens. Not something I'm too proud of, but it is what it is
    Average, I reckon around 10-20 or somewhere around there

• See you're a teenager I am 26. Why aren't they saying yuck for you?

• Sorry typo I meant I'm 20.

Yeah mate all you have to do is stay strong, dont brag and some day when looking for the right girl, tell her and if she loves you she will accept you. Good luck bro and learn from those mistakes!!

• No worries bud, 20 is a decent number man, not too high and you have experience. I've heard 4 is the magic number, any truth to this?

I'm glad you understand I'm not some "legend" becasue I've slept with so many women. Most of my friends tend to think so -.- Yer, I've found her, and I know she's gonna bring this up one day soon, hopefully she accepts me for it.
      Thanks for the advice mate, I hope it works out for you too :)

• I don't believe there's such a thing as too many. "average" depends on too many factors. I don't think there is an average for the population as a whole. Average for a religious person is going to be very different from the average libertine.

• 423 women. 0 men.

What Girls Said 20

• 0. And any number greater than 0 is too many. Unless you're married in which case... any number over 1. Yeah, I'm THAT person.

• 18.

I read somewhere that the average is 7. I'd say its probably around there.

I don't think there is a "too high" number. Other peoples sex lives is not my business, and I'm fine with men not wanting to be with me because I have a high number (respect that we have different values).

• 1--unfortunately. I think double digits are a little much for my personal taste. I wouldn't want a partner who is my age and has already slept with 10s of women. That's not attractive to me.

• 0 -intend to keep it 1 for the rest of my life :D

• I've only had 1 partner. I would say over 15-20 is too many and 5 is probably average.

• 1 for me
    too many?: don't know when you catch something lol jk but if your # is the same as your age and/or older that's way too many for me
    average?: I'd say between 7-10 but even that sounds like a lot for me being I've only been with one person :)

• Zero. I'd prefer to be with a guy who has slept with no one, or 1. 2 at the most. Average, I think I read that its 4-5?

• 2 partners. My ex boyfriend and my current. I'm not sure about averages, maybe 4-7 partners?

• I have been with 11 and apprently that's an extremely high number for the people of GaG on here. I don't consider any number an average number because everyone is different.

• I've slept with three guys and apparently that's low for a girl according to my friend. Average depends on the persons believe but I would not date a guy who has slept with over 13

• Slept with 6 guys

• 4 or 5 and I think that's average

• They say whatever number a woman gives, you should triple. So, while I'm probably wrong, you're more likely 12, or 15

• So, if I said I only had sex once, then, how could you devise it by 3. How do you get 1/3 of a person?

• Exactly. What they say isn't always true, but sometimes it is

• My count is 1. For ME, I'd say about 3 is the highest I'd go for a man I'm looking for (for someone my age). Too many would be over 10, like I said for someone my age.

• I'm 22 I've had 2 partners. That's probably around average if not a little low.

• My number is 0.

More than 4-5 is too much for my taste. For both girls and guys.

• 1 and only 1 guy

• slept with just 1.

I wouldn't care about the number, if he was a type of person, who fell in love easily and made love to 20 girls, I would understand. but if he just had 100 one nights then I'd not like it.

• Zero for me, and I'm not that sure what average would be

• I slept with 11 guys, I remember every last one. I was a little hoe when I was a teen, didn't have anyone to tell me much about guys and only wanting one thing. But as I got older I learn the games they play... im not proud but im not ashamed either.

• Only one. :)