When is a woman a ten?

What does that term mean to you? Can you describe a ten? And do you know women who fit that criteria?

Most Helpful Guy

• Describing perfection is a bit hard , but if I have to pick someone , I'll give Gwyneth Paltrow in her 20s- early 30s a 9.

http://s22.postimg.org/9gh1t7cj4/image.jpg

HNNNnnnnnnnng

• Oh yes, she was very hot as far as looks is concerned - I have been told by my girlfriend who read in a magazine she is a bitch though.

• She's your STRONG FEMALE AIN'T NEED NO MAN TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE kinda feminist.
      Like a bit of FIGHT in a woman of my desire , people who just roll over disgust me to be honest lol

What Guys Said 8

• When she is mine... I don't rate women over 9,5 no matter how pretty she is. The last 0,5 gets added in when she is mine :P

• as soon as I start to lick her of my phone screen

• A perfect 10 would also have to have the perfect personality for me.

• There's no such thing as a 10 because no man or woman is perfect.

The scale for me is 1-9.

• the most wonderful gorgeous girl ever she is sexier hotter cuter etc than any other girl

• In shape b-c cup dresses sexy but not trashy, high sex drive and loves to give oral

• Only the best of the best glamor/super models.

It's pointless to give a 10 to a girl who isn't pretty much flawless

• When her mouth is on the business end of my penis

What Girls Said 0