Do you believe you can find the one?

Do believe that you can find the one true soulmate out of 7 billion people?

• Yes!
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in soul mates and I actually hate the idea of the one. I think it's way too easy to find deep lasting love in this universe and people who try to narrow it down to one are really cheating themselves out of a huge array of amazing people. I also don't think you should marry everyone you love nor do you have to have sex with everyone you love. In my mind the One is an idea born out of possession and seeking to have someone cater to our own needs and wants rather than appreciating the variety and beauty that already exists in the world around us. I see the one as a fantasy born from childhood and the desire to live in a world built in our own image. Love to me is learning to accept things as they are imperfect yet far more amazing than anything I could make up in my mind. But that's just my personal opinion.

What Guys Said 6

• I believe in love, and a lot of romantic concepts, but not in soul mates, or the red ribbon or any such.

There may be a lot of people just right for you out there, or no one, but your ability to find them is up to you, not fate... and remember even someone who is perfect for you will not be someone who agrees with you all the time, or is in some way magically pefect, just someone who compliments you in terms of skills, likes and personality.

• Not really desperate enough to go "find" someone lol
    If it comes , it comes , no meaning in forcing something that ain't meant to be eh?

• If you have always since a child felt that way it is a possibility it is the one you've been feeling and need to feel the force like yoda says I'm not joking'that force just lead a trail from it to that person.

• I believe we all have several soul mate and the ones you meet are just based on the choices you make. Like a matrix

• I don't believe in soulmates or any other religious notions.

• The more girls i meet the more i realise that as humans we are programmed to fall for the opposite sex, so long as our important boxes are ticked there's many many people we can fall in love with and it feel like it's perfect

What Girls Said 4

• No. There's way too many "the ones" out there. In other words, there are a ton of people who would be a perfect match for just one person.

• No I dont think so

• Not really, no. I don't think I could take living with one person long enough.

• I dont believe I'll find him because I wanna be single forever