Why did he just recently get fed up with it and never did this much before?

My bf and I have been dating for a year and a month. I moved in with my bf shortly after a month of dating. He is the one that asked me. We fight quite a bit because I have trust issues.. he hasn't really given me a reason to not trust him. But he has lied about little stuff which makes it harder to. trust him completly. He has lief about what time he got off work which it was only an hour difference. He said they were still workin when really they stopped for a drink. He works construction with his cousin. It's only them two and another guy. I told he doesn't need to lie about that. But he would consider drinking still working. Which annoyed me. Well this past month we haven't been having sex as much. Maybe 1 or twice a week when he use to be every day or. every other day. He says it's because he's been tired. Which I have been too.. and sometimes likes to just come home and relax. He also just bought a new pickup. and we got a. new. puppy that is almost like a kid lol. He just doesn't seem. the same anymore. But I have asked him. if he wanted me to move out or break up and he says no. I want u to grow up and start trusting me. Then last night I asked about the him. acting different and he said he is just sick. of me bitching and not trusting him when we have been dating for a little over a year. I asked why he is now just getting fed up with it when. it's been like this off and on our relationship. Then. that's when. he said we have been dating a little. over a year. Is he really getting fed up now or is he maybe losing interest or cheating? I have been cheated on in the past thas why I'm worried. I know it's not good to fight like we do but we love each other that's why we r still together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my God. Trust the dude! I'm mad for him. He's not lying to you. Trust the dude! Most guys are actually decent men until we get bombarded by women nervous that we aren't. If he cheated on you deal with it when you find out but chances are he never did. Trust him.

What Guys Said 1

• He told you exactly what's driving him away, and yet you still go to "Is he cheating?"

There is no helping you. You don't trust him. It's fundamental to your character. You can't date this guy.

What Girls Said 2

• He's tired of the same crap just different day.
    Home should be a safe haven... when your home becomes the source of all the stress in your life u stop wanting to go home. And then u begin to try to pinpoint what's wrong so you try to resolve the problem. If the problem can't be resolved then the next step is to get rid of the person causing the stress.
    Try to do what he said and begin trusting him.

• I think he meant exactly what he said: he's sick and tired or being questioned and doubted all the time when all he's doing is being straight with you. Staying for a beer after work and not telling you really isn't a big deal, and if this is your general approach then I can see why he's getting sick of it. The problem is you, not him, and you need to sort out in your head why you aren't able to trust him despite him giving you reasons to. Lay off him a bit, seriously.