Anyone every dated a Taurus Male?

In person he shows his emotions towards me more, than in text. he hardly answers text but like phone calls.. is this normal?

How do you know if a Taurus Guy is into you or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the star sign is pretty irrelevent. But it's not abnormal behaviour.
    Texts are easy to dismiss as something to get back to later. Or perhaps he just doesn't notice they have arrived. Try talking to him about it. Talking is usually the answer.

What Guys Said 2

• Would never date a girl just passed on a star sign. He can just be a bad texter. I have a friend like that. I don't get what you are saying about phone calls. If you saying he answers phone calls, well maybe he likes talking on the phone rather than texting.

• I am a Taurus guy. If you want to know if he's into you just give up on that. Just hope that he is and like him back. Eventually you'll find your answer.

What Girls Said 1

• A taurus guy dated me for a couple months and in a couple of weeks he married another girl (while dating me and I did not know) . I personally think that signs are irrelevant. Just get to know the guy.. okay. Stay away from jerks like the one I experienced.