Any tips on dating for a girl?

I met this guy on match. com. I talked to him about a month ago but stopped because I needed to take a break from dating for a bit. I texted him last weekend when I felt ready to start back dating. He was excited to hear from me and asked me out on a date this weekend. I'm really nervous because I haven't been having the best of luck with dating lately and he seems nice and cute. Do any girls/guys have any tips for me on this date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Relax, be yourself blah blah blah, you hear it all the time.
    My best advice is to be who you are, don't act like your not nervous or not excited to see him, If your excited/nervous/shy, don't change it and act as if you aren't, be natural let your body or emotions do what they want to do. It's jut natural to be that way, we all are. Some hide it and I don't like it cause it smells fake right away.

What Guys Said 3

• I hope it goes well just don't get your hopes up and go in with no expectations. My friend has been trying online dating and she had a couple of dates and some of them she even has been kissed by but after the date they never contact her again. Its not her she is very pretty, nice, and down to earth and I have seen other instances on this website that guys do this. I just don't want you heart to be broken if the guy never contacts you or barley talks to you.

• Don't over think it or take to serious. Just be yourself. Make sure you don't stutter your words and if you're about to then just keep quiet. Be confident. I always though dating websites were a fraud.

• Just be yourself. Don't feel pressured or take it too seriously because it's just dating. Slow ride, take it easy. =p

What Girls Said 0