Took my first selfie.. Can you rate me 1-10?

Took my first selfie. Can you rate me 1-10? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the dog is covering her face but unless you both like it that way then the pic is fine.

What Girls Said 8

• Why do you need opinions on every pic you take? Is it to brag? Is it to get complents?

• I mean compliments

• Didn't mean to upset you 1OneUp but he is constantly fishing for compliments.. especially from me. And that's not cool to do!!

• Why do you set yourself up for being insulted online? Seriously, do you need attention that badly?

• No.. Just wondering if its true

• Not sure why he has to ask about his appearance? He has a fiancée so I guess it is for attention like you said!! Or he wants compliments?

• There is no picture so no.

• Cute. You all look happy together :) Even though your fiance's face is hidden lol

• Are you not happy that you have a fiancée? I don't see why you need to ask other girls this if you have a fiancée.. in my opinion.. it's disrespectful to her!!!

• Agreed! Why leave yourself open for unkind remarks. If you have a fiancee, why care what anybody but her thinks about you?

• You have a fiancée yet you still care what other girls think!!! It's not even like you asked it in general to guys and girls.. you asked it specifically to girls!!!

Very disrespectful to your fiancée!!

• Look, I'm going to be honest. If you work out you can look really good, you have an attractive face, I bet you'll get all the chicks.

• I do work out, i have a gf. Just curious to what others thought

• Your dog looks like "I never agreed to this!" Haha but you look happy so good pic

What Guys Said 7

• Hell yeah you are..

• Aren't you that guy that just got a gf? Who cares what GaG girls think.

• it's so exciting I can barely contain myself.
    http://replygif.net/i/483.gif

• lower the dog so he more centered and your girls face is in photo have more lighting and your good to go dont use the flash tho cause flash washes everyone out and you'll think itll look like shit so just turn the other way so lights on your faces

• 5-6... but if you start working out it will increase by a couple of digits.