Guys and dating single moms?

Guys will you go out with a young mom? 20-22yrs old?
How do you feel about dating a mom?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would really depend on a lot of things, I am personally not interested or ready to have kids whatsoever (at least yet) so if she was looking for a partner I would probably be okay with that, however, if she was looking for someone to help her take care of her kids I would probably have to say no.

I do feel many guys around my age (21) would probably be in the same situation, as I have freshly graduated college and am just now really starting my life. I have noticed more guys in the 25-29 age group are much more capable and ready for this type of commitment though.

What Guys Said 7

• yes I will and I tried too but it didn't work out. I wasn't her type *sadface*

I applaud single mothers.

• I've tried and given up.

One I talked to online immediately went into how she wanted to take her ex to court.

Another one I talked to online only talked about her kid and she stopped messaging me when she saw my job wasn't high earning enough for her needs.

There was one who I dated for like... 2 dates and seemed ok, but disappeared outta nowhere and I think there was stuff going on I didn't know about. She seemed normal though.

One I talked to online was drunk both times I talked to her and was telling me all the shady stuff she wanted to do with the courts to screw her ex over. She outright told me she had the kid from smoking weed and fucking and that she was too lazy to take a morning after pill.

One I was supposed to date kept standing me up. She had a kid from someone who bailed and would screw guys from the internet and they'd bail on her. She now just had a second kid from someone else.

I honestly gave up.

• Yes I find it sexy!!!

• I am 23 and I have no problem with it. I understand that her child comes first in her life and I respect that.

• If she isn't stupid or ignorant and puts her kids before me then yes. but not someone that will rather spend time with me and ignore her kids, or someone that rather go clubbing than spend time with her children then hell no. You know, common sense

• Too much baggage

• hit it n quit it she has kids that aren't yours unless she is the one its either that or you are really hot and he wants sex

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of young men aren't going to want to raise another man's seed. It defeats the purpose of them investing in condoms. That's not to say that you'll never find anyone, but many guys are not interested in altering their lifestyle and tackling a father role if things get serious. You also need to be very careful because sexual predators will often target single moms so they can get close then sexually abuse your child. Also watch out for introducing men to your kid too soon because your kid could develop an attachment and if things don't work out, that could be devestating for them.