If a girl and a guy text everyday what does that mean?

What does this mean? Are they most likely in love or just good friends?

• They are in love
  • They are just good Friends

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I say really good friends. That's where some people disagree. Some say that guys and girls can't be friends, I know for a fact I have guy friends and that's all they are. One in particular texts me all the time. He's always wanting to tell me what's going on in his life and such, and vice versa. I don't like him more than friends and I'm sure he doesn't like me more either.

• I depends, how long they have been texting, what they text about and how they act around each other in real life. Because one of them might be in love with their friend but the other might not feel that way. So it really depends, but it doesn't necessarily mean they're in love. Though it shows that you do have some form of interest in each other. Now if you want to find out in what way they might see you, you can ask or just read their body language.

• In general speaking, they can be good friends. Also it depends what they are talking about.

• They are best friends :)

• One could be hiding feelings for the other. I have 2 guy "friends" that text daily. One interested, the other, he's never admitted anything. But he texts more than the other.

What Guys Said 1

• I have good friends I still don't text them all day