What do you think? Attention whore?

I think this girl I work with doesn't receive attention from her husband. When I first started a year ago she would stare at me and put herself around me all the time. I didn't really care for her at first, and I noticed that she was popping up all over the place. i'd bump into her randomly all the time and she'd just stare at me with this deer in headlights look. She is fairly shy and doesn't talk to many people. She'd come back to my office and asked me a random question and would just linger there. I stopped her to talk in the hall one day and I thought she was going to faint, she turned beet red and was stuttering. Shortly after this we were taking the same breaks and walking and talking together almost every morning. Part of it was me meeting her, and I think she was reciprocating as well. She would meet me 3-4 days one week then disappear on me the next, then repeat. I became annoyed and started to change things up and ignore her, she seems to wonder why. I also talked about other girls around her. guess I was trying to make her jealous. Overtime, I noticed she would flip her hair and smile real big at my buddy, sometimes right in front of me, sometimes shed watch me while she did it. They worked in the same department, and i never saw them talk like her and I did. Overtime, I became more and more frustrated because I liked her. I noticed she began to leave down the stairs right after my buddy on the way out of work, like no matter if he left early or late. I'd watch and never really see them talking mostly just her arriving to the parking lot as he was getting into his car or as he was driving away. I figured she wanted his attention. I went into hardcore ignore mode, and was cold to he for 2 months. I kind of felt something would happen. Sure enough my buddy tells me one day how she has been following him and how they walk and talk everyday

Which made me super jealous. I started talking to her again and I noticed it went away. her and I have go up and down. It seemed like if I would talk to the guys, but no stop by her desk, then she would start walking with him again. What is all this?

What Girls Said 2

• ummm... i wouldn't say attention whore... but it seems like she wants to cheat on her husband.

• Lol, why you say so?

• you think so? This was my thought to but it's like technically she didn't know I knew this was going on. I watched and saw myself, also my buddy told me about it, said it was weirding him out. Told me in front of a few guys, I felt like to feel it out..

• How u mean?

• i think that being married isn't easy, and if she is being looked past at home she may feel neglected or unimportant, so having that attention that she so yearns for at home is her way of keeping herself feeling important, and if she can get it from any guy she will. the person she really wants it from isn't giving it to her so she has to find it somewhere else. unfortunately she doesn't realize that she is hurting people in the process or maybe she does, but what she's doing is completely self involved. sorry man

• No worries, thanks. She's weird as balls. lol. It's like if i ignore her now she'll go looking for it harder from someone else. I feel bad for how I acted towards her I think I hurt her too. Now it's totally weird and awkward between us.

What Guys Said 0