Why would a girl agree to go on a date but keep putting it off?

She said she would go out with me, but she has not given a day and keeps putting it off when I ask her.

Most Helpful Guy

• whats her lifestyle like? she must have priorities that she has to focus on. she could be extremely busy and proactive.

• She is a Christian, believes in abstinence, she is pretty, and she attends a charter school

• that's it? no job? or community service she does? well I mean okay even if its just those things, she's going to prioritize her life the way she sees fit. if she really wanted the date to happen then she would make it happen but honestly, life could get in the way too many times too. im just being general because I still don't know enough hahaa.

has she apologized and tried to comfort you for saying no to the dates? if she has then I think she genuinely cares and does want to date but is truly having a difficult time making it happen.

if she is shrugging it off her shoulders and giving mild or bland excuses then its less likely she wants to actually do it.

• She works at a department store

What Girls Said 2

• You should confront her about it, and ask for a specific date and time. I've dealt with people like that before, and they'll just keep going around and around in circles if you don't do anything. As for why? She could just have things she thinks are more of a priority to do, so she doesn't think your hangout is a super important thing... so you should ask her!

• she's busy. You might be able to tell by body language if she really does not ever want to make the date actually happen.

What Guys Said 1

• Then you have to set up a time.