What girls thing about a guy with tattoo?

I recently got a tattoo and want to know if it is a deal breaker or not.

Mine is in the chest and is the word ubuntu which in a simple resume Is an African concept about how we are all conected in life, not only us humans but also nature... You can look up in the internet for explanations if you want...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think that's a turn off. I don't think tattoos are a turn off in general. The only tattoo that I've seen be a turn off for me is this one guy's that I was talking to. He had his own name tattooed on him along with his star sign. Like, really?

• I have started to find it odd if a guy doesn't have at least one. I like tatts, I have one myself. But I feel that ALL tatts should be a personal statement piece, planed out for an occasion to be remembered, not purchased on a whim and picked off the board. They should have a story behind them.

• Men with ink are far more accepted than women with ink... I personally don't mind some tats on my men one bit. Plus, they're more likely to accept the fact that I have tattoos as well.

• I don't mind tattooed guys. It's art and a form of self expression. I have tattoos myself so what I hope is that men like girls with tattoos haha

• I love tattoos and tattoos on guys plus plus plus.

• Love, love, love tattoos.

• I don't think it's neither a plus nor a con. the worst think you can do is talking about it without taking a breath. Just tell the meaning if anyone asks you so. Don't try to show it to the girls you just met. be subtle.

• Absolutely!

• Why is a deal breaker for you? I mean the fact that I have a tattoo doesn't mean I'm a bad person. I don't do drugs, don't drink a lot and I'm even getting to Med school

• I like guys with tattoos. It's just sexy

• Guys with tattoos are the hottest thing ever. Definitely a turn on. Like, Mickey Mouse on your hip? I don't even care. LET'S BANG.

What Guys Said 0