Do guys notice when girls have a little acne? Is it a huge turn off?

I have a couple small bumps on my forehead and cheeks, nothing major, just wondering if guys notice that thing. Most of the guys I talk to don't even remember what eye color their crush has (lol) so would you guys notice if your crush had a few acne spots? It really isn't much... sorta like the Megan Fox and Miley Cyrus picture here: www.edrugstore.md/.../10-celebrities-with-acne-m0724

Most Helpful Guy

• People get pimples. They aren't ideal, but it is just a fact of life. Most guys aren't going to care. After all we get pimples to.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Notice? Yes, but it's not a turn-off unless it's really really bad. Most acne is no big deal because it's a normal thing that everyone gets at one time or another.

• Acne is not a turnoff at all. Unless their whole face is full of it and red bumps everywhere.

• Yeah I do, I can't help noticing the how my crush looks for a day even the little things I noticed. I remember noticing my crush has a pimple on her lower left cheek near her chin but that's Ok. Oh her eye colour is grey.

• Don't care cause I get pimples too. I know isn't fault of the girl, is just that we are humans.

• To be honest yes acne is a turn off but what's worse than acne is people slathering makeup all over it like no one will notice. When I see that I first think oh acne and then I think does she not know that rubbing that in her pores probably isn't helping. The thing about acne though is usually it's not as bad as you think. Most people notice it and understand it will go away. The longer I've known you the less the acne bothers me but usually acne alone is not a deal breaker. now cold sores those can be a problem.

What Girls Said 0