Hanging out with a guy?

I wanna hangout with a guy and i asked mad he said yes but I didn't ask him when it anything but I don't wanna seem pushy or annoying. How can I ask him casually without seeming controlling

Most Helpful Guy

• Who says you have to ASK on when? Just set a time and tell him, he'll probably be delighted!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• how would anyone ever get together if asking or telling a person when to meet was pushy. if he thinks its pushy don't waste your time with him. you'll turn yourself into a door m, at worrying about tackling or breathing too soon or too much bc outs 'controlling'. its not controlling to communicate. people who accuse you of being controlling have some issues they are rejecting onto you.

if hew aaked you when you want to hang out or suggested a time- would you think it was controlling?

you're young you should be building your confidence up not breaking it dow n. you dont need toxic people in your life., if he's anything less than gracious about your suggestion move on. don't waste your time. if he's interested and sane, hell be happy you're making an effort. if he's anything else thats or him and his shrink to worry about--onto the next.

• typos:

ow would anyone ever get together if asking or telling a person when to meet was pushy. if he thinks its pushy don't waste your time with him. you'll turn yourself into a door mat worrying about talking or breathing too soon or too much bc its 'controlling'.

I think petrajanes idea is good neutral and mutual.

• I would probably just pick a day and see if it works for him, that way you don't have to send a bunch of texts or whatever going through your schedules and its more.. chill. like "hey, you busy on friday? wanna come over?" idk, laying it flat out like that is much simpler because if he says he is busy then the ball is in his court to ask you out for another time or else you'll find out if he really was/wasn't interested to begin with.