What do guys really want from girls?

I've been single for like 3 years now, and i just cannot understand guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you mean what do guys look for in a girl? We don't have very high standards usually.
    1. We want a girl who is physically attractive (by that guy's standards) - I won't BS you. This is the most important one.
    2. We want a girl who we can relate to and speak to
    3. We want a girl who isn't bat-shit crazy or someone we perceive to be a "slut"

If you fulfil 1,2,3 then you should be able to find yourself a boyfriend easy.

Why you can't find anyone. Maybe you're not meeting the right people (might need a change of scenery for example), maybe you need a bigger or different social circle where you can meet more people. That's pretty much it.

• thanks i guess, I haven't had time to date anyone, literally. I'm a soccer player and between practice, games and studying, I have no time left for me to find someone worthy of my time. Also, It's complicated! LOL

• I guess that's the issue then. This is pretty common for people who are short of time (myself included). I have colleagues who are training to be surgeons, they'll sometimes spend over 100hrs a week at work! Needless to say, they don't have partners lol. It's not a bad reflection on the person in any way. But even if you're busy, still take every opportunity to social and meet new people as much as you can. It's never a bad thing to know more people.

What Guys Said 8

• At your age most guys just want is sex. When you get a little older some guys will want a relationship. you will figure it out. Good luck stay smart and realize guys are dumb.

• me personally, love and affection. apparently its too much to ask for at my age, but then again im wild and girls can't keep up so they must be confused with my intentions hahaa :D

• Connecting with them mentally and physically for me at least. We're all pretty different though.

• 1. A girl I can relate to
    2. I need to find her pretty, keep in mind I don't need supermodel looks.
    3. She can't be crazy.

• Most Guys Want Sex From Different Woman, But I need a woman, Not A Girl to Support Me In Whatever I Decide To Do & I Need Emotional Connection & Physical Connection As Well. (What I Look For In A Female).

• Emotional connection too

• Talking about sex? Deepthroat / anal / some clothing / fetishes and CHANGE.

Great way to hook.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 0