Is there anything bad with going out with someone who's shorter than you?

So i think my neighbor is into me he's a cool person we clicked right away but he's shorther than me :/.. Anybody want to share there experiences

Most Helpful Guy

• It shouldn't bother you, if you like someone why would you let his height put you off?

This guy might be an awesome guy (I'm not saying he is) and he could make a fantastic boyfriend and the last thing you will want to do is miss out on the guy and then regret it later on.

But if you feel so uncomfortable about being taller then him, then that's understandable (albeit somewhat silly) and you shouldn't bring such insecurities into this man's life as it's unfair on him.

What Guys Said 3

• I should hope since I'm 5'6", otherwise I would be shit out of luck for finding a girlfriend.

• Pretty much every girl I've dated has been shorter than I am. Hasn't bothered me one bit. There's been a few girls that I dated that were taller than I was, and our relationships were never affected because of stature.

• all the short guys on here will say no. but as a tall guy I say yes.

What Girls Said 2

• Im 5'10" and I've dated guys shorter than me. So long as it doesn't bother him, who cares?

• Not going to say it's bad to do, it's just not my thing