Ladies how does your approach differ when you're going for a no strings sex situation vs. a relationship?

As the question asks, you're going for a no strings sex scenario do you act differently, and if so how, relative to when you're with a guy and going for an actual relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I'd treat it like a guy I wasn't interested in.

• Can you elaborate?

• Okay so you wouldn't actively go out of your way to get his attention, share personal details with him, go on dates with him, or ask him for personal details about his life, etc?

• Yes, pretty much. Besides his number and std panel nothing else is needed.

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to be in a relationship with a guy, you have your guard up (at least I do) and a lot of emotions are involved. You're scared that you're gonna lose them and try your best to please them. When you're having sex with someone you like, it's more intimate and special. But with someone you're just in for the sex with, it's obviously selfish and you want pleasure out of it more for you than for them, no feelings really..

• Okay so I'll put the same comment I put in the other comment:

So I am in a situation where a girl openly expressed sexual topics with me, openly discussed her... currently unsatisfied sex drive/sex life, but we're not really good friends by any means we talked a few times over the last year - we went on a date and hung out a couple of times but we didn't end up going anywhere with it. She tried to start building rapport again with me, showing interest in my life, etc. and we agreed to sex then she performed a massive withdrawal saying she's afraid of where this will go, and stating that we're platonic and always have been.

• Hm, if you're worried about that, just wait and don't have sex and see where things go if you really like her

• When I was younger, NSA was only for a few guys I knew well, but wasn't into. Like a guy friend I was attracted to who was adecent human, but we had nothing in common. Relationship guys took attraction AND compatible natures.

• Interesting, so I am in a situation where a girl openly expressed sexual topics with me, openly discussed her... currently unsatisfied sex drive/sex life, but we're not really good friends by any means we talked a few times over the last year - we went on a date and hung out a couple of times but we didn't end up going anywhere with it. She tried to start building rapport again with me, showing interest in my life, etc. and we agreed to sex then she performed a massive withdrawal saying she's afraid of where this will go, and stating that we're platonic and always have been.

Was she trying for NSA, FWB, or what?

• She may not even know what she wants, honestly.

What Guys Said 0