What to do he blocked me on fb?

my guy blocked me on fb because I went as psycho , too clingy, too pushy and worse become stalker lol and I went in a panic mode I bombard him a text message on whatsapp and Skype I was totally insane and beyond. the last time we spoke in whatsapp he told me the break is not forever but he want me to move on that we need some space. what do you think to what he said? do i need to reply?
still hurt the he blocked me and he got a new gf I beg for him to unblocked me but it didn't work I'm still blocked on his fb. what do you thing the best thing I could do? I hope you enlighten me with your word of wisdom

but why he didn'tblocked me on Skype and whatsapp only in fb

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Find yourself a new guy to stalk.

• Leave him alone, he ran for the hills as fast as he could, there's no catching that person. Move on and try not to do this again.

• How long should you give him space? Long enough for you to stop caring whether he does or not.

• move on
    respect your self

• You were obviously being a creeper, move on.

• Would you want to force him to be with you or actually want to be with you? Do you love him or own him?

• Wait. He will come back if he would be yours.

What Girls Said 6

• Try to reverse the situation. What if your ex go bat shit on you? What if you love someone but your ex is still clinging to you? What are you going to do? I'm sorry but he's not into you anymore. Give him space. Look for someone who can love you. Don't force yourself to someone who's in love with another girl.

• yea doi need to say sorry for acting psycho/

• for how long? not to contact him

• What aleigh just said is exactly what you should do. Above all, you have to restructure yourself first. I've been in a clingy relationship and the girl was exactly like you. What i noticed was she came from a little unforgiving family and whatever crap she faced at home was being pushed to me. You will not notice it but if somebody is trained to detect body language, you cannot run away from it.

• Nothing. You were all creepy and stalking him so I doubt he's going to unblock you or let you contact him again.

• Hun, he got a new girlfriend. I can totally see you still want him but I really don't think he likes you anymore, not knowing the way he use to. And it's absolutely not your fault, because he was never into so much from the beginning otherwise your relationship would have been strong but it wasn't. And now that he already found someone else, says so much. So don't try to talk to him or contact him. Keep yourself busy, work more and if u don't have a job find one, start working out, make a lot of friends and go out. There is so much u can do, you need a break and you do need to spend more than with other people as well. Hopefully my opinion may have helped 😊

• i surprised you too young but you sound mature, thanks

• Bullshit it's not her fault. she's not a victim, she's the perp.

• 1- if you really love him, give him space.. Because being clingy will only push him away.
    2- Facebook only relationships. Stop contacting him there.
    3- take a break and let him know you've changed..

• I can't totally answer this for fear of being mean, but you should find a hobby. When I felt like my boyfriend wasn't contracting me enough or that I really wanted to talk to him a lot (borderline psycho mode) I took up drawing. I basically put all of my emotions into and was freed up. I gave him some space and our relationship has been really good. He's always trying to get a hold of me now, because I am always busy! lol Do something fun and talk to other people, when you are clingy and sending tons of messages it makes it look like you have nothing better to do with your life, almost like they are the center of your attention. It sends huge red flags.

• will he unblockedme?

• That's none of your concern. Let it go.

• For one stop stalking him and get a life. Girl the more you try to convince him to unblock you the more he will think if ways to cut ties with you so please stop and save yourself for further embarrassment.

• will he going to unblocked me?

• I think he will appreciate it more if you don't contact him at all so just let go and move on.