Met up with an old friend and she wants to hang out but she is seeing someone, what does she want?

I met up with a girl I use to go to high school with and had coffee. We ended up talking for 1.5 hours and she gave me her number (without me asking) afterwards. I texted her a few days later and asked if she wanted to hang out on the weekend. She told me she was seeing someone right now but she would love to hang out with me and go out to get a bite to eat. What do you think she wants?

Most Helpful Girl

• She means she doesn't mind hanging out with you as a friend

What Girls Said 4

• She's not happy with herself and tries to find happiness by being with other people because she doesn't know how to find it in herself. Boring!! Men and women can't really be friends. She wants to ditch her man for you because she can't stand even a second of being alone. Probably

• She wants to know you're interested... she wants to build up her self esteem and knowing she can have you without even trying is a big ego boost.

• just friends

• from how you explained it doesn't mean anything it means she enjoys your company

What Guys Said 2

• You're probably in the "he's like a brother" syndrome. She just wants to hang out with you and nothing more.

• She wants the D. Ignore the "I have a boyfriend" test.