Do guys like girls who act like guys?

do guys like Girls who they can chill/ hang out with like a guy friends? if she dress sometimes like a guy but looks good in it.
would you date one/ be friends/ or nothing

by act like i guy i mean that she does not overthink stuff, she's really chill, and can feel comfortable to have sweatpants and no makeup.
but she can still look cute, dress up and wear makeup :)

Most Helpful Guy

• okay if she can rock it then by all means rock it. and if act like a guy means riding sport bikes then fuck yeah im all in for it :D

• haha ok :)

• ooh noice:D TyvM!:) and according to your update i definitely say yes! im actually seeing a girl like that. she is by far the only girl that is always catching me off guard hahaa. but i am entertained and liking it :D

What Guys Said 5

• Would I be friends with her? Yes.
    Would I date her? No.

I don't want to date a female version of myself.

• Yeah, definitely.

• okay wana tell why? :)

• With what you just described, I'd say yes. Those aren't really any dislikable traits.

• Not a problem , i really like to meet this girl:)

• Sorry, but no not for me. I'm not into girls who feel they need to act like a guy. I hate when a girl is like 'oh I hate girls, I only have guy friends and I always hang out with the guy's'. Like um, no thanks. I don't want a girl that thinks she is a guy and is just missing the genitals.
    I want a feminine girl, a girl that likes to dress good, a girl that doesn't pretend to be a guy.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think guys like girls who seem masculine but I think they like girls who are laid back like most guys and into the same kind of stuff. I get along with most guys much better than with girls and I have a lot in common with them. I'm very laid back and I'm often told I have the mind of a guy but I still wear girly clothes and act feminine and most guys really seem to like that kind of thing.

• That is basically me and I just get friendzoned by every guy I know, not to much like a guy probably that would put them off