Are there girls that attracted to overweight guys?

I know there guys that who go for bigger girls me included but are there girls go for much bigger guys
I am in my 300s

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, I'm not. But I can't speak for everyone, so I'm sure not everyone thinks like me.

What Girls Said 7

• To be honest I don't really care. As long as the guy is nice and smart I don't care. But it has to have a limit. Like if you pant just walking 5 steps of stairs, then I'm out.

• I would think so, my ex was not the smallest if guys and I just found him so cute. I didn't care he was fat, I find them very attractive. Plus they r way more fun to cuddle with. I'm a skinny girl but I like having a big dude being my boyfriend :D call me crazy but I do

• Personally I am not, doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of girls that are into bigger guys :)

• i dated one once but i was not attracted to his body he was sweet but that was it

• my bf is 224 pounds n he's the only guy id ever properly crushed on

• It depends on how muscular they are I guess. But some girls like bigger guys because it makes them feel more petite.

• Man if that is all fat, consider watching this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv3vEXy_EwU

What Guys Said 3

• Are you muscular? Guys who weigh over 300lbs can easily get girls, but they have to be "bear mode" aka fat but muscular and very strong. This happens a lot with NFL linemen.

• Lose that weight

• I'm 6 foot 190 and girls think I'm overweight. You stand NO chance.