Should I keep my boyfriend and forget about my first love or dump my boyfriend and figure out being with my first love?

this is kinda messed up but here it goes. i met this guy and we got into a relationship he cheated i broke up with him then three weeks later he dumped his girlfriend. we still stayed in contact. I've forgiven him because he did a pretty good job in making it up to me. so now i gave our relationship a second chance. my ex boyfriend i had before dating him we've been on and off for a good while and kinda decided to completely shut it off. so recently i was in an argument with my boyfriend and my ex ask me to hang out so i went. i had the best time with him I've had with anyone in a while. he ended up kissing me and i felt something that I've never felt before. now i think or almost sure that I'm in love with him but i also have feelings for my current boyfriend. this is a big confusing mess because basically I'm cheating on my boyfriend which is totally wrong and i lied to him about it. should i find out if my ex really wants me and dump my boyfriend? or keep my boyfriend and just let time take its course?

PLEASE HELPPPP^^^

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the best thing for you to do right now is to stay with the boyfriend you have now and let things take its own course. I mean if you were on and off with this guy for a while what do you think would make it different if you got back with him after some time the on and off thing would probably start up again.

What Guys Said 1

• I would stay with your bf. See where things take you. You broke up with your ex for a reason and those reasons will keep coming back.

What Girls Said 0