I'm dating you! When I go out with you do you want me showing cleavage or have it clothed up?

would you rather other guys be seeing my cleavage or not? :P

Most Helpful Guy

• depeds on the message you want to send me and where are we in our relationship... if you want me to get a sexual message then show ,... if you want me to focus on your brain and character then cover up...

If we are in the begining of dating then it would impress me more... but i would want to get my lips on those tits pretty fast.

I personally dont like to show off my girl. If we are dating i like to keep our goodies to ourselves as much as possible.. but that is just me. so if you want to show cleavage just dont make it every time.

What Guys Said 14

• For me it would definitely be on the outfit and where we are going that night. I usually don't care but there's such a thing as too much and then not enough. As long as you feel comfortable in what you are wearing and are rocking it then I don't see it as a problem.

• It really wouldn't matter to me. It all depended on what outfit you were rocking, the time of year, etc.

• I'd say covered. If I'm dating you, then I probably already spend more than enough time thinking about and staring at your boobs.

• Whichever you'd prefer, as long as you're willing to show me more cleavage in private ;>

• depends on your height... why don't you mention it?

• I better see all of your cleavage out, I want other guys to be jealous of use when we're touching n loving.

Can't speak for other guys.

• Show it off girl!

• Cleavage. The more the merrier

• Wear what you want, but if somethings said I deem inappropriate, death from above. =/ I wish people could flaunt what we got without idiots and disrespectful monkeys.

• show cleavage :)

• Definitely clothed up I want people to know that my girl has class and that she deserves respect

• showing what you have wouldn't be a bad thing

• Good profile pic for this question. ;)

• Why do I have to date you? I don't even know you. :p

I would prefer no cleavage during the beginning, because I get REALLY shy. After I have had time to become more comfortable a woman, then cleavage is sexy, and no longer intimidating.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly it all depends on how you are built.
    Do you have large breasts?
    I personally think ladies with small breast can show more cleavage and it will look very classy but the ones with big breast it becomes to slutty.

• As long as it's still classy, I don't see a problem with it.
    Also, make sure that you won't be hanging out if you lean forward. Looser shirts/dresses tend to show a lot when the wearer bends forward...

• I guess it depends on the outfit. low cut blouse with mini leopard skirt would look easy on everyone whether or not have large breasts. if you can look classy and feeling comfy with it I think you should go for it.