Was it a date?

So me and a recent good guy friend ( we both admit to really like spending time together), we planned to go to the movies with us and this other girl. The other girl cancelled at the last minute so it ended up just being us too. He told me he was worried that I would have gotten creeped out when I saw that the girl wasn't there with him and have left. I told him " Of course not, I'm not creeped out, I don't mind". So we went to the movie and then we went to this little cozy smoothy place we like and just chatted away til late. He walked me home cause it was late. We both said we had fun. Do you think in his head, it was a date? Not that it matters or means anything, I'm just curiouse, I don't know if it was like a date or what.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the question is: Does he want to think of it as a date? And the answer to that is most likely yes! He sounds like a great guy; it's up to you where to go from here.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• no

• yes