Girlfriend is a complete liar?

So my girlfriend and i have been dating for 2 years and she lies to me every single day, over completely stupid things like i had enough one dat and we established rules (sounds stupid) but even with these rules she agreed on in place she is still lying and doing things behind my back. its gotten to the point where she will "swear on her mothers grave" and then she will do what ever it is she swore notto anyway. she is promising over and over again that she will never do itagain and each time i tell her: you say that everytime then do it again. and her reply is always: This time is different i was stupid last time and i have just had enough. is there a way to get her to stop without breaking up? or should i just say fuck it and dump her? i have been loyal all 2 years and never really done anything to hurt her. please help! and sorry for terrible spelling and grammar (typed this on a stupid blackberry phone)

i told her i dont want to date anymore and she responded to me: You just need to get your bipolarness under control i haven't done anything wrong (this response makes me wanna rip my hair out... and im not even bipolar)

Most Helpful Girl

• Your relationship for two years and you stuck with her for that long? You should have let her go! How can you let her continue to openly lie, you know she's lying and you still let that slide?

You can't get her to stop lying because she'll have to realize herself that lies aren't worth the time. She needs to see you won't let her lies always pass you left and right. You say you've had enough? Then let her go along with her BS! The more you keep letting it go, the more it'll happen and you just keep getting empty promises that it won't happen again.

What Girls Said 5

• In a relationship, besides staying committed to each other, couples need to have the trust and honesty need to be there before trust can be build. Since she keep lying to u , do u still see a future with her?

• I'm sorry but if she lies to you that often why are you sill with her. what else is she doing or hiding if she thinks its OK to lie that often truth and trust are part of the foundation of a relationship in my opinion if you have been loyal and she fails to see that by lying to you you deserve better leave her.

• Therapy for her

• Honestly, break up with her. You don't want someone you can't trust.

• Well if you have the proof you can do it. But you know what I found out. Sometimes their (friends) they work with on their daily homework with, have already told you about her from the get go. Guess some friends just tell everything. Note to self.

What Guys Said 4

• Dump the bitch

• yeahhh has she been loyal to you? Compulsive liars aren't good relationship material

• Try to get a threesome with her and then leave.

• Christ I have a blackberry and refuse to use gag on it cuz it is so small. My x gf would swear on all sorts of shit and lie. I had enough of it and got rid of her lying ass.