Girls replying text very slowly?

So I met a girl online and went on a date. She seemed to be super interested during the date and even asked if we could see each other again during the week. At the end of the night, when I went in for a hug, she mistakenly thought I was going in for the kiss and made it into a somewhat awkward situation. I tried to save the moment and called for a redo and we kissed for a little bit.

So the next day, I texted her and she seemed to want to continue to hang out. I asked her on the second date. However, she got sick and had to reschedule. I followed up by offering to bring her soup (is this too much?) and asked how she was later in the day. Today, I texted her again but she replied once but then left me hanging... Did I spook her out? She also never have initiated conversations via text :( What do you think of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• She may not be feeling well just yet, so give her time to recuperate, then let Her send you a text next.
    However, if you are feeling as time goes on, that she is Procrastinating about sending messages, is putting you on her pay no mind list and is Continuing this Pattern of 'Rescheduling and Scheduling,' then it is quite Obvious that something is not right here in Denmark, and it's then you should be wondering: Did I scare her away?
    Perhaps for now, she likes you for a friend, doesn't want to get too comfy, just wants to 'hang out,' not wanting to really lead you on much.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for letting me lend a helping hand, take care, hope everything is okay... xx

• apparently she had such a good time that she was looking for closure with her ex so that she could date me officially. needless to say, they somehow got back together. hence, she was being distant. she explained everything to me though and told me she still wants to see me, except she cant... :(

• Oh, I'm so sorry, sweetie... At least you know the truth and with this, can find another more deserving... xx

What Girls Said 4

• Don't overwhelm her with a bunch of texts, if she isn't answering then give her time to answer, and maybe she is really sick and just needs some time to herself. If she is really interested she will get back to you

• Yeah, I think you spooked her with that soup comment.
    Also, about that thing that she had never initiated conversations via text could be two things: she's a little bit shy and feels more comfortable when guys make the first move (this is also good when you're trying to tell how interested is he), OR she's just not that into you. Sorry bro

• Don't keep texting her. When I was sick one day people kept texting me and it got very annoying and I got mad.

• Sometimes people miss each other simply because they may have been just taking care of something real quick like warming up some chicken noodle soup, or showering you know like missing a phone call. I don't think you should worry about it

What Guys Said 1

• Probably spooked her. I'd wait it out a few days and then contact her to see how she's feeling. Joke about how good the soup you would have brought her was so that you can reduce any tension she might be feeling.

Currently going through something similar.