Have you ever actually taken GaG advice?

I never have. Usually, most people ask something to the effect of... does she/he like me? Which, if you're having to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet... no. Has anyone ever taken all the "forget about him/her" seriously and actually cut that person off/moved on? Am I just stubborn?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have and it's been helpful. There are gems of people on this site who truly care and help. It's rare for me since most of my questions are fun or poll question. I hardly ask personal question but do love the time that people took to read my question and responded with a great opinion.

What Girls Said 10

• I assume that people usually don't unless it's a "what dress should I wear?" type of question. I think GaG is really a platform for people to vent and they may think they want advice, but really don't. I don't mind, it's good to get shit off your chest.

• Don't you think people would be so much better off if they actually listened to the hard truth?

• Because you took the time to think up an answer?

• So? They don't owe me anything for that. I'm on this site to waste time anyway.

• No never i just read and forget it sometimes except for some advices i do give it some thoughts

• I thought GaG was just gag, I didn't realized it stood for this website. so I was confused on what kind of question this was... Lol

• Yes I have. I feel still very happy about the decision I made.

• I have. Under the advice of several GAGers I've started to make some friends, changed the way I dressed and started seeing another councilor. I love the advice

• In some occasions yes.

• Yes! i notice the people who give advice 35 and over always gives the best advice

• Yes occasionally I do. Some advises are really good. :)

• Actually quite seldom... but some people really do need advice

• Yeah. I got some good advice on how to fix my sexual relationship with my husband. It has definitely improved things.

What Guys Said 2

• Never, it's full of either dumbshit bullshit, or old people who are just as out of touch. very rarely is any advice given that's not clearly self-interested, based on what they've been told without thinking it through, based on studies, etc.

this site is the equivalent of straight up retarded spam offering girls in your area that want to have sex with you!111

• Yup, and I ended up getting laid.