Interracial dating? Would you or no?

Have you ever dated someone outside your race? if so how was it and what race were they? What are your thoughts on interracial dating?

I like this guy outside my race (white) but I'm not sure if he would be open to a interracial relationship with me (african American)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would.

People come in all colors. I don't care about the color, I care about the awesome.

What Guys Said 11

• Ever since I've began dating which was when I was 18yrs old and all my gfs were of different races and religious beliefs. I actually prefer my girl to be of another race. I've dated about 16/17 different girls and race was never an issue.

• I unfortunately never had the chance to. I have been rejected a few times and pretty much give up for now.
    I am open to it and been attracted to girls of all races.

• The whole concept of races was always idiotic to me to be honest, no offense meant to anyone. I'd date any girl if she'd have me, regardless of color, race, creed, etc.

• I have never dated outside of my race and I would be more than willing to as I find non-White women far more attractive than I find White women.

My thoughts on Interracial dating is pretty simple. if you like a guy or girl, then why does their race matter? An attractive woman with a great personality is an attractive woman with a great personality, her race, height or any other unimportant characteristic is just that, unimportant.

• Yes I have. I've dated Russian-American and Asian. It's perfectly fine lol

• For cultural reasons and not being able to tell bad jokes anymore I will have to say no.

• Maybe people seem way too thirsty these days.

• Sure. I actually find I'm more into girls of other races

• You can't help who you are attracted too

• I would because I am attracted to white girls

• YES. It is my goal to fuck one woman from every racial background.

What Girls Said 12

• I've dated 2 white guys, good relationships, both ended on good terms.. Both were sweet during the relationship, one was really shy but I thought it was cute. The other one kinda give me the impression that he had something to prove but he was sweet, always called me and we'll talk for hours. I've always been attracted to white guys, my crush now is white, tall, with blue eyes and dark hair. Love that he's into black girls.

• I've never dated outside my race but I've always been open to it!! In preschool, My first crushes were white. Next came Black guys around kindergarten. Then mixed boys and so on. But yea I only dated one guy so far and he was black. However, my college crush at the moment is white so yea

• Personally I'm racial-blind. I care more about the individual, than the race.

But then, everyone has different opinion on this...

• I've dated Asian before twice.

These days more people are open to date outside their race. It's not out of the norm.

• yes i had. we are not compatible , he's causician
    Interracial dating is common so i dont feel much about it

• I have. I wouldn't do it again though.

• I wouldn't think of a guy any differently if he was a different race then me. It's not about race and looks, it's about the person as a whole. I've had crushes on people of another race.

• I guess but my parents would want me to marry an Italian man. Keep the blood going type thing.

• Have, am and will again. No big deal.

• Yes I would. I don't care about race and stuff like that. :)

• I am Latina and I have had 2 Hispanic bfs and 5 African American bfs. I will admit you still get the stares at times but to me I love their height my last was 6 ft 5 and I'm 5'1, their lips, and they seem confident. As for you if you like him I say go for it it's better that you know than stay wondering

• 'Merican questions again srsly... sick and tired of your racial bullshit all over world wide internet!
    fuck everyone you want and stfu.