How do I tell my boyfriend to grow a pair? He's so fragile its like handling a China doll. He'd be the almost perfect guy if he wasn't such a puss?

He doesn't talk to me anymore about normal everyday life stuff or ask what's going on in my life. Its just "I miss you're smile" on repeat every time we talk. I try to talk to him about other stuff but he always changes the subject. I feel like the man in this relationship and I really don't like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• at least he is not complaining like you

What Guys Said 3

• Your a bitch and he desirers more , just because he has feeling makes him a pussy , you picked him no ones perfect and you are far from it so shut up with his flaws because bitch you are far from perfect.

• Oololoololoololololool your boyfriend is such a puss

• ... yes because guys can't have feelings or they are pussies.

What Girls Said 3

• So you calling him a pussy because he is expressing his feelings to you? That's sad and messed up. He deserves better. That's great when a guy opens up and isn't afraid to show you his feelings for you.. and you are putting him down for it. Real men are not afraid to show their true feelings.

• He needs to get his own life going n stop being so clingy. He would turn me off too. Boring sounding. Sounds very uninspiring to be around him.

• Guys are so simple they dnt like talking about mushy stuff like we do.. like us girls can go in to full detail about our day and guys will just say "good" that's what us girls have to deal with smh.. but it sounds like you'll are on diffrent pages of the relationship I wld suggest tell him you'd appreciate it if he was a bit more considerate of your feelings and if he doesn't seem to care than move on.. by the way ur headline made me laugh lol