Why do girls always flake on me when it comes down to me actually asking them on a date on pof?

So we will message back and forth for a week or so and then I'll hint at taking her on a date and i'll set something up and then I don't hear from them again. I've been on one date on pof and I've been on the site for about 4 months now. I talk to probably 3 new girls every week. It's ridiculous. Girls are just on their for the ego boost.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, and you're making a mistake by looking online. Find someone in the real world.

What Girls Said 1

• Find somebody in person cause women don't actually want to go out with guys from sites like that...

What Guys Said 1

• It's because free dating websites offer women the chance to get validation from being chased by men. They have no desire to actually date them, but they feel better about themselves knowing that so many men find them desirable.